HESSEQUA FILM AND MEDIA TRAINING – Hessequa Municipality’s Tourism Department in conjunction with the Garden Route Film Commission is hosting a 2-day basic film and media course aimed at empowering unemployed youth within the Hessequa region. The course will be offered on 11 – 12 May 2021 at the Stilbaai Community Hall from 08h30 to 16h30.
This skills development initiative is limited to 5 unemployed youth with a passion for film and media.
The theme of the training is Our Beautiful World: Hessequa Is A Jewel
The criteria applicable to this initiative are as follow:
• Candidates must be between the ages 18-24 years
• Candidates must be unemployed
• Candidates must not have had previous film and media training
• Candidates must have an interest in film and media
• This initiative is limited to 5 candidates
• Candidates must be available for the full duration of the training
Interested youth must compile a short motivation letter or e-mail and send this to the Senior Tourism and Development Officer, Mr R Malan, at email@example.com
As an alternative, the motivational letter can also be addressed to Hessequa Tourism at the address: Hessequa Municipality, Tourism Department, Van den Berg Street, Riversdale, 6670.
The closing date for submissions are 29 April 2021 at 15h00.