• Tuesday, 25 May 2021: Gouritsmond Community Hall from 14h00 to 16h00 (this session is for Gouritsmond stakeholders)
• Wednesday, 26 May 2021: Theronsville Community Hall (Albertinia) from 14h00 to 16h00 (this session is for Albertinia stakeholders)
• Thursday, 27 May 2021: Glaskas (Civic Centre – Riversdale) from 14h00 to 16h00 (this session is for Riversdale stakeholders)
• Wednesday, 02 June 2021: Duivenhoks Community Hall (Heidelberg) from 14h00 to 16h00 (this session is for Heidelberg and Witsand stakeholders)
• Thursday, 03 June 2021: Stilbaai Community Hall (Side Hall) from 14h00 to 16h00 (this session is for Jongensfontein, Stilbaai and Melkhoutfontein stakeholders)
The network and feedback sessions will have a focus on the following:
1. Feedback on initiatives completed for 2020/2021 financial year
2. Information on proposed initiatives for the 2021/2022 financial year
3. Stakeholder feedback
4. Networking with towns stakeholders
This network and feedback sessions are important as it gives great insight on the work Hessequa Tourism does and also initiatives the private sector can utilize to generate more business for your establishment.
All stakeholders are encouraged to make use of this opportunity and RSVP availability for the network session by Wednesday, 19 May 2021 at 15h00.
RSVP TOURISM NETWOEK & INFORMATION SESSIONS: email@example.com I 028 713 7953