This second-round call for proposals is aimed at providing limited funding to events/festivals which require additional capital to establish and or to grow such an event/festival. The funding will be allocated in the form of a grant.
Hessequa Municipality will provide financial and non-financial support, based on the following criteria:
– Seasonality of the event/festival
– Localised job creation
– Marketing plan of the event/festival
– Utilisation of the media
– Applicant as a registered entity
– Event/Festival budget
– Event/Festival proposal
– Completed Risk Assessment form
• Incomplete and late submissions will be disqualified
• Applicants whose proposals were approved during the first round will not be considered for funding during this round
Application forms are available by clicking below and also on the municipal website: www.hessequa.gov.za As an alternative, contact the Senior Tourism and Development Officer, Mr R Malan at firstname.lastname@example.org / 028 713 8000
Proposals must be placed in a sealed envelope with the heading “Tourism Event/Festival Application 2020/2021” and submitted at any Hessequa Municipal office across the region.
The closing date for submissions is 22 October 2020 at 15h00