CALL FOR PROPOSALS: APPLICATION FOR EVENTS / FESTIVAL SUPPORT [2018/2019 FINANCIAL YEAR]
Hessequa Municipality hereby invites the submission of applications for funding and / or non-financial support for hosting of events / festivals in the 2018/2019 financial year [starting 1 July 2018 – 30 June 2019].
This call for proposals is aimed at providing limited funding to events/ festivals which require additional capital to establish and / or to grow such event / festival. Funding will be allocated in the form of a grant.
Hessequa Municipality will provide Financial and/or Non-financial support to tourism related events/festivals with the following criteria:
- Combat seasonality – preference will be given to applications that address seasonality.
- Job creation – event must have a potential to contribute towards job creation
- Audited financials – event organiser must be willing to submit audited financials.
- Event marketing plan – vision/mission, target markets, marketing and public relations budget information.
- Media plans – expected print, radio, online and TV coverage, secured media partnerships.
- Be a registered entity [Proof of registration of business/Organisation required]
- Completed Risk Assessment Form
Please note that incomplete applications will be disqualified.
The Tourism Event/Festival support application forms is available on the following municipal websites: www.explorersgardenroute.co.za or www.hessequa.gov.za. Alternatively, you can contact the Senior Tourism Officer, Stalin Govender at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel:  713 7829. All applications must be placed in a sealed envelope and endorsed “Tourism Events/Festival Support Application 2018/2019” and submitted at Hessequa Municipal Office: Cnr. Pres CP Swart Street & Main Road, Riversdale, 6670 or via email to email@example.com
The closing date for submission of applications is 29 June 2018 at 12:00 NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.