WESGRO EVENTS SUPPORT APPLICATIONS FOR 2018/2019 [CLOSING DATE 28 FEBRUARY 2018)
Wesgro is sponsoring regional events in line with the mandate to combat seasonality and increase geographic spread. Our selection of regional events ensure that we support a balanced year-round calendar of events. Cape Town and Western Cape boasts with a diverse range of business, gastronomy, sport and cultural events.
This is a call to all Events Organisers, Tourism Offices, RTOs and LTOs to apply for sponsorship of regional leisure events for the period starting from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
This is how to apply:
- Complete the Event Application Form on websites i.e. www.wesgro.co.za or www.explorersgardenroute.co.za
- Complete the attached Events Loading Template
- Attach your detailed event proposal – (this must include event profile, event promotion plans, review of the 2017 event, plans to mitigate the effects of the water crisis)
- Endorsement letter from your Regional and Local Tourism Organisation.
- Attach 2 photos or images of the previous event in JPEG format
Completed applications should reach the District Municipality by no later than 15 February 2018 to compile endorsement letters which needs to accompany the applications to Wesgro.
Event Applications must be sent to Linda Mase via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday 28 February 2018.
If you have any enquiries please contact:
|WESGRO||Linda Mase||021 487 4800 ext 4819
ENDORSEMENT LETTER REQUEST [subject to submission of completed applications to the District by 15 February 2018]:
|Garden Route District Municipality||Denver Johnson||044 803 1427