BROUGHT TO YOU BY: DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE WESTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND TOURISM.
A call is hereby made for tourism businesses to tender their application for participation in a tourism business development and market access programmes for a period of 12 months. Enterprises eligible to apply should be legally registered businesses in operation for more than a year. Enterprises should be based in the following regions: Eden District, Overberg and the City of Cape Town.
Further eligibility, criteria include:
- Businesses owned by the Republic of South Africa resident
- Business that is fully operating
- Member of a local tourism association preferred
- Willing to sign a cooperation/commitment contract with the service provider
- Willingness to give in time to all engagements
- Willingness to participate and exhibit at trade shows
- Commitment to provide own contribution in selected aspects of business development i.e. industry association membership, grading and business equipment support
- Businesses owned by youth, women and people with disabilities preferable
- Business in travel, tourism and hospitality are preferred over related or sectors
- Businesses offering solutions and unlocking potential of local tourism conditions
Apply by clicking and filling on the following link https://goo.gl/forms/ViWsC98bV74WbeY93
Please note that further documentation may be requested during the evaluation of your application.
Closing date for the application is Friday 17 March 2017.
For enquiries on the online application please email email@example.com