Opportunity exist for small and medium sized inbound tourism enterprises (i.e. accommodation providers, tour operators, attractions and experience providers) to be subsidised by the National Department of Tourism in cost related to predetermined interational trade and consumer exhibitions and international marketing roadshows
One of the focus areas of the TIP (Tourism Incentive Programme) is to improve international market access for tourism enterprises. Under the International Market Access Support Programme (IMASP), the Department will subsidise the costs related to accessing new and existing markets through international trade platforms
call for applications for the following trade shows are available:
- South East Asia Roadshow 20 – 24 Ocotber 2017(deadline extended to 07 July 2017);
- World of Taste Exhibition_28 Sept – 01 Oct 2017;
- International Travel Week – Abu Dhabi;
- World Travel Market London 06 – 08 Nov 2017; and
- Vakantibeurs 09 – 14 January 2018.