The Festival will celebrate history, culture, outdoors and adventure with a programme of unique events catering for every member of a family, young and old, with a diversity of interests in celebrating Port Beauforts’ Bicentennial (200 years).
Sports enthusiasts, Cultural games, talks, music, families, fishing, food lovers and, those who want to explore the cultural history and natural beauty of Witsand, Port Beaufort and its surrounding area.
- Witsand Explore Trail Run
- Witsand Whale Mountain Bike Race
- Food and Crafts at the Old Woolshed
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding challenge
- NSRI Life savers Baton & Dune dash
- Historical Talks by local historians
- Amazing race of history and culture – by car and much more.
for more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org